Saturday, December 22, 2012

The Next Step

We've decided to go ahead and take a big step, and go see an RE (Reproductive Endocrinologist). I've set my appointment for January 2nd. I'm excited about this doctor. He got his undergraduate degree from the same university that John and I attended, and from looking at his bio on the clinic's page, I'm pretty sure we go to the same church. He is very experienced and has a lot of world wide recognition. I hope he'll be the perfect doctor for us!

I know it's going to be expensive, and we have other expenses besides medical ones, but we think that we can at least go see what he says. We don't have to jump in and start really expensive treatment. I just want an expert opinion about our next course of action.

1 comment:

Jules said...

This was an education post, since it led to me finding out what an RE is :) I hope he can give you some helpful information!