Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Being Open

I know it's very different for a woman in my position to be so open about everything. It's not often that you will encounter someone who is willing and eager to talk about her reproductive system on the internet with friends and even complete strangers. But I feel that it's important for me to do it.

Infertility is such a taboo topic. And I understand why, since it's such a private and personal thing, and many times it can be embarrassing. A friend shared this video, and I liked it so much that I decided to share it, too. It has some good points showing the difference between being completely private about infertility versus being open.

http://studio5.ksl.com/?nid=56&sid=22789147

Also, tested negative today. Looks like I'll most likely be doing the progesterone at 8 days past ovulation next month. I'm hoping for low numbers! That would be such an easy solution.

No comments: